Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oklahoma City for Zachs Homecoming - Memorial Day

We drove over to OKC for the weekend. It was pretty fun. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and welcoming Zach home from his mission. Zach had a blast getting engaged! Congratulations!!!



We also went to Bartlesville on our way home to see my grandma and the McBroom/Bastings cousins. It was great to see them all but after we left it dawned on me that I hadn't taken a single picture :O If you guys could send me some I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for a great weekend. It was great to see everyone.

3 comments:

Dad & Mom said...

HI, ALL! BOY, IT SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME-BLOWING BUBBLES, PLAYING WITH THE DOGS, HUGGING ZACH AND (I ASSUME) THE NEWLY RINGED FIANCE. KAITLYN, I LOVE YOUR PIGTAILS-I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LONG YOUR HAIR IS GETTING, YOU PRETTY LITTLE THING. AND CADE-YOU ARE GETTING TO BE SUCH A BIG BOY AND I LOVE YOUR CUTE LITTLE SMILE. I LOVE YOU ALL-G'MA P

Andrea said...

Can you send me your e-mail address so I can send you some pictures? My e-mail address is jackbastings@yahoo.com

la princesa said...

Sorry we missed you guys. (I fell asleep right after church and slept for 2-1/2 hours.) Hopefully we will get to see you again soon. Glad you had a safe trip!