Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Happy Mothers Day Sweetheart. Thanks for all you do to make my life wonderful. I appreciate the great example you are for our kids. I love the fact that you love to learn, read, and try new things. I admire your kindness, goodness, and faithfulness. You are the best friend and wife I could have asked for.
I realize that being home all day with a three year old and a 20 month old, while being nearly eight months pregnant is not always the most stimulating or exciting life. Please know that I love you and am grateful for the sacrifices that you make. YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!! You are a wonderful wife and mother. Thank you and I hope the rest of your day is wonderful.
Love,
Nate

3 comments:

adamanderinclark said...

How sweet is that? I should send Adam to take a look at your blog.

Cindy said...

Thanks HUN! I love you!

Perry Family said...

That was so sweet! And congrats on baby #3!!