Sadie has started to smile a lot. Kaitlyn can really make her smile. We tried Sadie out in the Bumbo now that she's 2 months old. She likes it.. most of the time.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Happy anniversary Hun. Marrying you has been the best decision of my life. I'll never be able to thank you enough for saying yes ;) Just a quick trip down memory lane (since that's what I do).
In the first 5 years we've:
- Lived in 7 diffrent locations including 3 diffrent states.
- Had 3 GREAT kids (one in each state)
- We've had 4 diffrent cars (hopefully we'll soon have one we can hold on to :))
- Driven to (through) 21 states
- Taken walks on both the Pacific & Atlantic coasts
- Been camping, biking, boating, fourwheeling, snow mobiling, sledding, and even to an opera (ok so I hope we never have to do that again)and sorry I STILL owe you horseback riding
- We've played more card games and board games than I could even attempt to count and made great friends who are now all over the country.
- You provided me with my first real white Christmas
We've been to weddings, funerals, family reunions, class reunions, graduations, church history sites, etc.
Thank you for a GREAT first 5 years. Even more than the places we've been and the things that we've done, I love the moments that we've shared. Thank you for all the tender and sincere conversations and dreams that we've shared. Thank you for believing in me and for sacraficing so much for me and our family. I love you with all my heart. Nate
Sunday, August 9, 2009
We went on our first cross country road trip and the kids did great. I'd recommend mountain dew and driving through the night for anyone considering such a trip with three kids under the age of four. It was great to see each of our families.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Congratulations Zach and Carrie!! It was great to see everyone and you both looked great! You've both made a wonderful choice and may the Lord bless you throughout eternity!!!