Friday, August 21, 2009

5 years into time and all eternity. I love you Cindy!!!



Happy anniversary Hun. Marrying you has been the best decision of my life. I'll never be able to thank you enough for saying yes ;) Just a quick trip down memory lane (since that's what I do).
In the first 5 years we've:
- Lived in 7 diffrent locations including 3 diffrent states.
- Had 3 GREAT kids (one in each state)
- We've had 4 diffrent cars (hopefully we'll soon have one we can hold on to :))
- Driven to (through) 21 states
- Taken walks on both the Pacific & Atlantic coasts
- Been camping, biking, boating, fourwheeling, snow mobiling, sledding, and even to an opera (ok so I hope we never have to do that again)and sorry I STILL owe you horseback riding
- We've played more card games and board games than I could even attempt to count and made great friends who are now all over the country.
- You provided me with my first real white Christmas

We've been to weddings, funerals, family reunions, class reunions, graduations, church history sites, etc.

Thank you for a GREAT first 5 years. Even more than the places we've been and the things that we've done, I love the moments that we've shared. Thank you for all the tender and sincere conversations and dreams that we've shared. Thank you for believing in me and for sacraficing so much for me and our family. I love you with all my heart. Nate

5 comments:

Cindy said...

THANK YOU!!! 5 years has gone by fast! We went to an opera?? It's been a fun filled five years. I Love YOU!!

Perry Family said...

ahhh! that was sweet! Happy five years!

Andrea said...

How cute. Happy 5 year anniversary!!!!

Tennesseeans said...

Hope y'all had a wonderful anniversary! Sorry this is late!
Love - Kathy & Brian

Damien Stepick said...

The years go by quickly... but fortunately they are filled with lots of fun memories! Congrats and don't forget to mention next time that Cindy did have those trips (camping, driving, etc) while she was pregnant... WHAT A TROOPER!!!!