Saturday, January 29, 2011

Livin

Life is great. I'm sitting here watching the kids take a bath while my sweet wife cooks dinner. I was able to work out today making it four times for the second week in a row. I've been doing really good on all my goals (other than starting a business) :). They're still negotiating with me at work to go to Chicago and I've also been talked to about St. louis. We'd really like to move west and be closer to family but financially that may not be the best option. Works been good, I'm supposed to be in Greenville SC this week and then China for two weeks in late February.
Cindy is getting ready for another baby so I guess I should too :) No news yet but I'm sure in the next few months we'll have an announcement :)
I truly am blessed!!

2 comments:

Dad & Mom said...

I wondered if you'd made a decision about moving yet, so it's good to know you're still working on that. The new baby-it'
s wonderful to know you're working on that one too! Love you all-Mom

Kirsten said...

You're a great dad! I always knew you would be! Good luck with the job decision! Can't wait to hear more about it!