Friday, January 22, 2010

Sorry honey :)

Tuesday I went home for lunch, packed a bag and headed to Ohio for meetings. I'd been driving about an hour when Cindy called and said that Cade had puked five times since I left. Twenty minutes later she called to tell me that Kaitlyn had whoken up from her nap and puked twice. Later that night Sadie puked. By the time I called to tell everyone good night Cindy was beat and I pictured all the kids were sleeping with her with their puke bowls.

The next day Cade and Sadie had diahria and were both extremely needy. I got home that evening, ate dinner and headed to scouts/YM/YW.

Then I came home yesterday and had to tell Cindy that I'm going to India for a couple of weeks in February.

Needless to say Cindy's had better days. I think I need some flowers :)

Hang in there hun!!!

3 comments:

i said...

the joys of mothering young children. flowers is a great idea nate! ;)

Dad & Mom said...

Good idea (the flowers) dear and do it quick. You're a lucky man! (and I think Cindy's really lucky, too). Love you all-Mom

Perry Family said...

oh that totally stinks. all three not feeling well! and how that sadie is so cute rolling all over the place!