Friday, December 12, 2008

Training in Orlando

This week I had a training class in Orlando FL. Cindy and the kids decided to ride along. We drove through the night Saturday night, went to church, and checked into our hotel. Thankfully we had friends in Knoxville lend us their GPS so Cindy and the kids were able to find parks and the zoo during the days. For family home evening on Monday we drove to the Orlando Temple.

Then on Tuesday we went to down town Disney.

On our way home we decided to drive up the coast.





We filled up in South Carolina for $1.37. I never thought I'd see gas prices below $1.50 again EVER so I had to take a picture :)

10 comments:

i said...

i bet you guys are seeing a whole new side of the world over there! i'm amazed at our 1.65 gas prices...yours are wow!

Annie Jarman said...

Wow! Such great beach photos! Looks like fun!

{dawn} said...

It looks beautiful! I love the gas price shot :) I was pretty happy to pay the $1.48 at Costco last week!!!

Andrea said...

Is gas really that cheap? What happened? Looks like fun. Have a Merry Christmas!

Perry Family said...

wOW...that looks like a wonderful family trip!! I've always secretly wanted to live somewhere else besides good ol' las vegas...I can't believe those gas prices!

Dad & Mom said...

WOW! WHAT A NEAT LITTLE TRIP--SO MANY COOL PLACES TOO SEE. I LOVE THE SHOTS OF THE KIDS. CINDY, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER-I SURE HOPE SO. ENJOY ALL THE NEW PLACES. WE LOVE YOU ALL-MOM AND DAD PETE

Christy said...

How fun! I am so jealous. Someday I am going to get to FL. Maybe we'll visit you on the way through. . . Have a Wonderful Christmas!

Amanda said...

Hey Melvin- sweet gas pump shot. Do you really want me to say you're getting more like him everyday? :)!! (j/k love ya dad!!)

By the way.. Hayli loves to watch her & Kaitlyn dancing!! Thanks for the video!

craftyashley said...

Hi guys! I just found your blog and wanted to say hello! It's been a while! You have such a cute family!

Juan "the mysterious" said...

Next time you're in my neck of the woods drop a line. We live in Jacksonville, FL.